Salt Lamps naturally cleanse the surrounding indoor air, whether directly or indirectly. This is scientific fact based on properties inherent to this salt.
It’s important to breathe good air, free of pollution, germs, and the “floaties” like pollen, dander, and dust. Unfortunately, the most polluted air which we are exposed to is usually within an area within our control…indoors.
Homes, offices, and businesses both large and small are often neglected in the area of indoor air and environmental quality. Homes are especially important when it comes to air quality because this is where we live and eat and sleep. With all this time we spend breathing in our homes, does it make logical sense to make sure our air, at the very least, not “unhealthy”?
According to various sources, Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps can benefit you in the following ways:
- Heat from the bulb or flame causes the salt to emit negative ions
- These negative ions bond with the pollutants in the air (positive ions) and neutralize them
- Also, the newly bonded ions become heavier and fall to the ground removing them from the air circulation
- In addition, these negative ions combat electro-smog caused by electronic devices operating in the home
- Symptoms from asthma, allergies, and other illnesses can also subside from the effects of salt lamps
- Concisely, Salt Lamps cleanse the air naturally and are extremely beautiful